Be a key player in the Delegation’s work for justice and peace.
Play a key role through your donation and contribute to the advocacy of Human Rights, specially in our current focus countries.
We need your support to make possible the following projects in 2021:
- DR Congo: Strengthen the capacity of human rights defenders (Dominican Network) in Kinshasa and Haut-Uele region.
- Ivory Coast: Renforce the knowledge of the members of the Commission on Juvenile Justice and the Commission on Justice and Peace on data collection and advocacy at the national level.
- Justice for minors -
- Philippines: Strengthen the capacity of the Dominican Family for Justice, Peace and Care for Creation and its civil society partners in the Philippines in human rights monitoring and advocacy, coordination and engagement with UN human rights mechanisms.
- Solomon Islands: training on techniques for collecting data on rights violations, planning and organising field visits and advocacy visits to embassies and writing advocacy reports and statements
Thank you for supporting Dominicans for Justice and Peace. Through your contribution you participate in building a more just world.
- Account Name: Dominicans for Justice and Peace (Order of Preachers)
- Account Number: CH63 0900 0000 1420 6812 2
- Address: Rue de Vermont 37-39
- City/Country: Geneva 1202, Switzerland
- SWIFT Code: POFICHBE
- Bank Name: PostFinance SA
- Bank Branch: N/A
- Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Berne, Switzerland
- Routing Number (if applicable): N/A
- Sort Code (if applicable): N/A
- City/Country: Switzerland
If you are a Swiss resident, a donation certificate might be extended for tax purposes. If this is your case, please contact
We will keep you updated in the status of these projects.
We are grateful for your generosity which empowers us to make a difference in the lives of our sisters and brothers.
-fr Aniedi Okure OP
Director and Permanent Delegate to the UN and General Promoter of Justice and Peace of the Order of Preachers.